Kids on the Lane
Mother's day out in Peachtree City, GA
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
We serve our community by giving Mom a much need break while providing a safe place for their children to learn and have fun.
- Ages 6 months to 5 years
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 9am to 1pm
Create a Christ-centered environment where children feel loved, appreciated, safe and respected. Provide a variety of activities to broaden the child’s interest as well as further educate them. Accept all families with an understanding of confidentiality and tolerance. Provide experiences that support and promote a child’s social, spiritual, physical, emotional and cognitive development.
- Assist in the development of Christian values and Biblical principles
- Encourage respect towards elders, others, and themselves
- Provide a fun academic and spiritual learning experience
- Utilize the facilities and equipment to promote gross and fine motor skill development
- Create an experience where children feel safe, secure and empowered to be all that God created them to be